Optec is a world class leader in the design & build of state-of-the-art laser micromachining tools. We cover the range from small R&D systems to industrial production equipment, laser wavelengths from 193nm to 10.6µm, part size from sub-mm to m²
We supply a wide range of both standard & made-to-measure systems. All design & build is in-house in our purpose built factory in Frameries, Belgium where a dedicated team provides a one-stop solution from sample testing in our applications lab through /process development & design of an efficient laser tool integrating laser, beam delivery, part handling, vision, process control & test/inspection.
Optec specialist areas include:
- Excimer laser micromachining tools, generally using mask projection for::-
- Selective precision polymer removal from wires & contact pads
- Micro hole drilling/grooving/micro milling/surface structuring.
- 3D structures, including lenses & lens arrays
- Laser Lift Off (LLO)
- Thin metal film & OLED patterning
- Short pulse laser systems generally using fast galvo scanners:-
- Athermal processing of a wide range of materials
- Sub-µm depth control
- CO2 TEA laser systems using 9µm band emission:
- Efficient & selective removal of polymers from metals
- OROS drilling of pharmaceutics
- High throughput, low COO
Optec is a company OF engineers FOR engineers, providing & supporting high quality laser solutions since 1990, and with a worldwide distributor network. Use your photons!
Contact Optec for immediate contact with laser micromachining experts!